New Zealand's young adult music station
ZM plays “Today's Hit Music.” In 19 markets throughout the country, ZM reaches over 396,600 listeners every week.
ZM is interactive, entertaining, spontaneous and now! It delivers a talented line-up of fun personalities, with promotions and contests targeted at busy & active 18-39 year olds.
ZM engages and interacts on air, on the street and on-line with this key, savvy consumer group.
The typical ZM listener:
• 18-39 years old
• Brand conscious
• Socially active, living life to the fullest
• Young professionals, singles & young families
The ZM audience is contemporary, up with the times and the latest fashions. The ZM listener is an early-adopter always on the search for new and exciting products.
- 348,100 listeners, with 58% being female
- #1 station for females aged 25-49
- 149,300 listeners are household shoppers, with ZM the #1 station for females aged 25-44
- 252,800 listeners are in socio economic group 1-3
- zmonline.com has the highest session duration of all NZ entertainment websites (9:54), an increase of 1:42*
SOURCE: TNS New Zealand Commercial National Survey 1-2013, Cumulative Audience, All 10+ Mon-Sun 12mn-12mn, unless otherwise stated
* Nielsen Market Intelligence Q1 2013